Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Eros Plus Melody Vol. 39 (SC 148)

The main goal of this series, besides the joy of compiling great tracks and messing around with PS to come up with album covers, has always been to compile a collection of tracks that represent the best of Library and cinetrax music. Though I try to bring rare tracks to the attention of others, I'd rather compile a collection that is representative of the music I love, whether it is rare or not. Like the name of this website says, it is a compendium of sound, and I hope I do this wonderful genre of cult music justice. Eros Plus Melody 39 is the companion to #38, a soulful album of deep, deep Library grooves.












17 comments:

  1. soup://www64.zippyshare.com/v/16039360/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, HPD! And... as always... looking forward to the multi-track version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fave cover art so far...really great. Look forward to the multi-track. Thanks for all the work you put into creating this series

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1000thanks for this wonderful compilation! I love your mixes! And - as ever - your cover art is really sexy & stylish ... great design! ... by the way: when does the multi track version come out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Хорошая подборка, так держать! Но мультитрек все-ж удобней будет. Даеш multi-track!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fire!! Hope the multi-track is coming soon. We need this.
    Stolonius

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Thanks! Looking forward to the multi-track.

    ReplyDelete
  10. please download unitrack

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you HPD. Always worth to wait a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, folks. I uploaded the multitrack, and it turns out I completely tagged and upped the wrong album. I will re-do this when I get some time...soon...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's the fixed multitrack:

    www12.zippyshare.com/v/61092126/file.html

    ReplyDelete