Thursday, January 3, 2013

Eros Plus Melody Vol. 13 (SC 122)



Full disclosure. The EPM series was first conceived with twenty-odd volumes of album art. I then compiled tracks that I felt fit with their respective image, grouped and finally sequenced them into a final mix. An easy process mind you, but indeed I agonized over a number of songs. They were tracks that I love and wanted to include in a volume somewhere, but was unable to match them to any concept or image.

Thus was conceived Eros Plus Melody 13, the pot-luck album of all the stuff that didn't fit on any of the other volumes. A bit more uneven? Perhaps. That's for you to judge, though I reckon a great number of downloaders won't care one way or another as long as the music keeps flowing.

Enjoy.


8 comments:

  1. Uneven = Great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fascinating & deeply groovin`compilation - all tracks match! Thank You so much Highplainsdrifter for producing & sharing! Your cover-art is a wonderful piece of arts too - Your play with colours supports the sexappeal of the pics! Cannot get enough of Your style & hope there will come a lot more of Your va comps in the future time?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely. More to come. Thanks as always, Easywind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I just discovered this blog and just listenned this mixtape. This is trully beautiful and so much groovy ! I was listening gialli's ost before the internet brought me here. Thanks for this wondeful job and this sharing, I'll be there often. (and i'll take time to listen previous ones).
    Did you ever heard about a compilation named "Giallo Moods" ? Oh, and by the way, did you watch every single movie from each soundtracks you comp ? :)
    Sorry for my bad english, i'm french...

    Have a nice day/night !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Toto. I had never heard of Giallo Moods, but I just found it on Purple Zombie and am DL-ing now. Thanks a lot for the suggestion! Here's a link for anyone else interested:

      http://purplezombiedj.blogspot.com/2011/05/giallo-moods-music-for-murder.html

      No I have not seen all of the movies...only a few. Though I possess a fair number of them, I haven't got around to watching them yet.

      Thanks for the comment and welcome to the Sound Compendium!

      Delete
  5. fatty liver homeopathic remedy fatty liver homeopathic remedy fatty liver homeopathic remedy

    My web site: fatty infiltration of the liver cure

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'd give all the homeopathic remedies
    to see re-ups for the single track links to these
    using google to translate it into chinese
    多尊重先生高平原
    漂泊和感谢你请
    (much respect sir highplainsdrifter and thank you please)

    ReplyDelete